The State League Program is intended to offer an advanced player development opportunity through an additional level of training and competition. Players must be registered in the BSC’s travel program and participation is by invitation based on player birth year tryouts/evaluations. Please see the State League Tryouts/Evaluations page for dates and times.
State League teams are intended to supplement not replace travel league teams and formation shall be a product of player interest and capacity within each age group. Not every age group is expected nor required to form a State League team. An age group’s performance in the travel league will be considered before forming a team to represent the Club in the State League.
State League players are provided both professional training and game coaching by paid experienced trainers with parents volunteering only as team managers to assist with scheduling and other administrative tasks. The program runs concurrent with the fall and spring travel seasons. All soccer games will be organized based on team’s skill level with eight game each fall and spring, consisting of tournaments, scrimmages, State League or any combination of these formats. Practices occur once a week and will complement travel league practices.
Our State League teams are managed by volunteer parents to assist with scheduling and other administrative tasks only. If you are interested in volunteering to be a team manager or for questions about State League, please email:
Boys Director of Player Development [email protected]
Girls Director of Player Development [email protected]
Players must be registered in the Bay Soccer Club's travel program. Please refer to Travel Program page for more information.
$330 annual fee
- Participation in the travel program (required)
- 8 game fall and 8 game spring ONYSA seasons
- Team, player, and referee fees
- Professional coaching (paid 1.5 hours per game to include travel)
- 10/0/10 professional team training (1 trainer/team)
- 1x a week for 10 weeks fall and spring only, U11-U15: 1.5 hours
Does NOT include:
- BSC travel uniform (blue shorts, blue away jersey, white home jersey), warm‐ups, etc.
- Winter training (TBD by each team)
- Additional training, tournaments, winter leagues, or camps
- Blue/Neutral "Bay Soccer Club" training kit: shirt, shorts, red socks for first-year players (add'l $50 fee added)