2019 Travel Registration Process
The club uses a website based registration and fee collection system called Blue Sombrero.
All forms are to be completed online. Please follow the three steps listed below.
Step A – Evaluation / Tryouts
Check the Bay Soccer Club website or check with your current travel coach for evaluation dates.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING TO THIS EVALUATION:
- Copy of birth certificate (only if new to travel soccer)
- Recent 1” x 1” color picture
- Current travel players should bring their uniform jerseys. New players should bring a white and dark t-shirt.
Step B – Team Assignment
Your player will be assigned to a team.
- U9 and U10 Teams will have teams that are evenly divided based on skill levels.
- U11 and up will have teams that are determined by results of evaluations.
Every attempt will be made to make sure your player has a team assignment.
However, in rare cases, numbers may dictate that some players do not make a team.
Step C – Registration
1. Create Username - If you have not done so already, families must "Register" by creating a username at www.baysoccer.org
2. Register each Child into the system. Select the age-based division for each child; You should have all medical information handy such as allergies, doctors, insurance card and emergency contacts.
3. Volunteer to coach - Those wishing to be coach, asst coach or manager must "volunteer" for that role during this process. All coaches and asst coaches must complete this information in addition to your children’s registration.
4. Choose to pay in full or choose a payment plan – The fee for the 2019-20 travel season is $280. You can choose to pay that amount in full at checkout, or you can elect to make a $140 at checkout, and a $140 payment on September 1.
5. Once you have completed this process you will receive an acknowledgment e-mail.