Bay Soccer Club is offering referee training for students interested in being a referee for the Spring Rec Soccer Season. Current 7th graders and older are eligible to be referees and are paid for their time based on their experience level. All referees must attend one training session and pass the test provided at the end of the session. The Spring 2024 Rec Soccer season begins on Saturday, April 13 and lasts for eight games played either on Saturday morning or Monday/Tuesday early evenings. Once you are trained, you will be able to provide your availability for each game.
2024 Training Session and Qualification Details
- Be in 7th to 12th grade as of Spring 2024.
- Be able to get transportation to and from Cahoon Park on assigned game days.
- Must be reliable - able to check emails frequently and communicate any conflicts or issues timely.
- Attend Referee Training and pass Referee Test.
- Referees will be provided a Shirt and Whistle. They must have their own watch (not a phone).
The 2024 Rec Referee Training will be held on Saturday March 2, 2024 from 2-3pm at the Community Room at the Bay Village Police Station. All new referees must attend training.
Any student who meets the qualifications may attend the training. We would appreciate you letting us know you are coming - if you plan to attend or have any questions please email: email@example.com