Current year deadline: June 30, 2020
How the Program Works:
- Players practice juggling as defined as maximizing amount of touches on ball using foot, thigh, chest, head without ball hitting ground or arms.
- Players have Age Group Objectives and Awards as defined below. Players are eligible to achieve awards for older Age Group objectives but not younger.
- Players are not eligible to receive repeat incentive awards from prior seasons.
- Parents and players need to video the juggle accomplishment and communicate/forward video to respective BSC Director of Player Development by the current year deadline (June 30, 2020).
- The incentive awards will be distributed in July/August period with a more formal BSC recognition ceremony at a Bay High Boys/Girls soccer match.
- Players must participate in either Bay Travel or Bay Rec to be eligible for the awards.
- Please contact either Jeff Jameson (Boys Director of Player Development ) at [email protected] or Brandon Wulf (Girls Director of Player Development) at [email protected].
Age Group Objectives and Awards
Intended Age Group
# of Juggles
Bay Black Soccer Jacket
Recognized at BHS Girls/Boys soccer game halftime
Recognized on the Bay Soccer Club website
7th & 8th grades
Bay Black Soccer Sweatshirt
5th & 6th grades
Bay Soccer Scarf
3rd & 4th grades
Bay Soccer Ball
1st & 2nd grades
Bay Black Soccer Shirt
See our Awards page for a listing of previous award winners!