Bay Village Soccer Pre-Travel Program 2022
- The Pre-Travel program is once again being offered this Spring for U-8 Boys and Girls interested in playing Travel soccer in the Fall. This program provides a bridge between the Recreation Program and Travel Program. It is offered as a guide of what to expect for Boys and Girls considering Travel soccer in the Fall.
- Pre-Travel will consist of 3 practice sessions in May, led by trainers, and is intended to simulate typical travel practices. The kids will work on some basic foot skills and various soccer drills.
- Pre-Travel players will have the opportunity to play in the Westlake Meemorial tournament (held over Memorial Day weekend) if interested. Additional information will be shared at the parents meeting (information on the meeting is listed below).
Program Eligibility, Information, and Registration:
- Pre-Travel is FREE and open to Boys and Girls born in 2014. In addition, Boys and Girls with a 2015 birth year that will be entering 2nd grade in August 2022 are eligible. We ask that 2015’s that will be entering 1st grade in August 2022 wait until next year.
- Pre-Travel is not required for entry into the Travel program, but is encouraged. We will use the Pre-Travel sessions to start evaluating the boys and girls in order to ensure balanced Travel teams in the Fall. Please try and attend 2 or 3 sessions if possible.
- There is no registration for this program. Below is a link that will allow you to provide some general information ahead of the parent meeting.
- We will hold a short parent meeting at 6:00pm near the Cahoon Shed on Wednesday, 11 May 2022.
Form to Complete:
Practice Sessions will be from 6:00-7:00pm at Cahoon Fields across the parking lot from Pavilion.
- Wednesday, 11 May 2022
- Friday, 20 May 2022
- Wednesday, 25 May 2022