Our Travel Teams are coached and managed by volunteer parents. In addition to committed Head and Assistant Coaches helping with practices and on the sidelines, Age Group Coordinators help with administering and coordinating practices and other activities for an entire age group.
You are encouraged to contact the boys or girls commissioner if you are interested in volunteering to coach!
Our Travel Coaches (as well as our players) are carded through US Club Soccer. To obtain a card, Travel Coaches will need to submit to the BSC Registrar:
1) contact info and picture:
· home address
· email (same address used for the background check)
· picture for staff card (selfie is fine)
2) concussion certificate
Below is the link for the Concussion Course:
3) background check confirmation number and date
Below is the link to use for the Background Checks:
On the first line, click for staff background check.
On the next page that comes up, you will need to scroll down the page to the bottom and fill in the 3 boxes.
Select the club you are applying for.
- First, select the State - OHIO
- Club, scroll down and choose - 8708 - Bay Soccer Club (they are in alphabetical order)
- Registration type - fill in if you are a Coach, Asst Coach, Manager, etc
Fill in the application with your information!
That is it . . . should take you less than 5 minutes!